Downtown Dominical: Restaurants, Pharmacy, Yoga, Grocery Stores, Cafes, Bars… From the villa – Make a right on to Costanera highway. After passing a small market and restaurant on your right, the entrance to the downtown area is on your left. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Cafe Mono Congo (Very tasty breakfast and lunches. Highly recommend)
- Phat Noodle (Asian inspired noodles + bar)
- El Coco Cafe (inexpensive local food with beach views)
- Bamboo Yoga Play (Located in Downtown Dominical) – www.danyasa.com
- Costa Paraiso / Por Que No? (This restaurant used to be very good but on our recent visit in November 2016, the flavor & quality has gone down a bit but the views are still very beautiful.)
- Delicious (Ice cream and basic sandwiches)
Hacienda Baru Nat’l Wildlife Refuge 3km from Dominicalito Beach Local Phone: 506-2787-0003 www.haciendabaru.com
From the villa – Make a right on to Costanera highway. After passing the police station, veer left onto the dirt road.
Uvita – Grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, pharmacy, etc.
From the villa – Make a left on to Costanera highway. It is about a 10min drive. You will see BM Grocery store on your left.
Ojochal – These are 2 of our favorite restaurants. From the villa – Make a left on to Costanera highway and is 32km south of Dominical, about a 20min drive.
Quepos – About 5 minutes further from the Quepos Airport is the Maxi Pali which is almost equivalent to Walmart. Maxi Pali carries more than the local supermarkets…items such as bicycles, TVs, small furniture.